Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Three Books...

Last week I got a copy of the Economist's Style Guide due to some offer from the Economist, which I subscribe to.

And yesterday, I got 2 books by Tom Robbins as gifts. While the question of the identity of the generous person who sent the books was, is being settled by my pal and his fair maiden (both deny they sent it and each points to the other!), here are the books

Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates
Even Cowgirls Get The Blues

The titles are amusing to say the least. Hope the books are too. I have never read any Tom Robbins till date.

And of course, didn't pay a paisa for any of the above :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kartik said...

You mean you haven't paid for the books in cash, but you'll pay dearly for not having acknowledged my gifts!

12/03/2007 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home