Saturday, September 06, 2008

What need I have for this...

...what need I have for that. I am dancing at the feet of my lord. All is bliss. All is bliss
Ran 28.5 km in about 2:38 today. 
Haven't run this much and this fast in quite a long time.

Thanks to Hari and Manoj, both of whom patiently bided their time till the last mile or so, when they raced to the finish. We ran together for almost the entire race. They built a lead of about 2 mins in about a mile. Shows how much ground I need to cover. But then, Boston qualification can't be done in a day...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dsylexic said...

hey d,
this is Varma (RECT -BallsByPicasso) . great to see you are a running addict as well. and impressive timings as well. do you run on the road or go around a track?.

i used to run long distance in 2002-2005 and then burnt out in one of the races -which spelt the end of motivation. just restarted running this May -trying to do a 2hr half marathon in mumbai. i want to run injury free and thats why i dont plan to have any aggressive time targets.

how many miles/week do you run these days?.do you have a training log online?. i have one on RFL.

9/07/2008 10:46 PM  
Blogger D said...

Varma,
I sent detailed mails to your yahoo id, a while ago.
Pls check and reply. Will save me some typing :)

I run mostly at Lalbagh/Cubbon Park and some RFL routes (EGL, Bellandur, etc).

Due to some injury from earlier this yr, I have been running only weekends. I try and run about 15-25 miles atleast every week.

I have no log online. I have seen yours on RFL

9/07/2008 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home