Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yet another Sunday, but hey wait...

I ran less than I wanted to not only since I had some quizzes planned, but also since I have a long run planned for the coming Sunday.
Ended up in 3 quizzes by the KQA - 2 solo quizzes and my favourite - the book quiz. The star member on my team helped us qualify for the book quiz and all my reading came to my aid, with my answering questions on poetry, self help books and Booker winners! We tied for 2nd place (1st place being so far away due to the incomparable Dr. Cherian) but lost on a tiebreak. Still very happy! It is immensely gratifying to win something at a book quiz, not onlybecause it yielded yet another book coupon but also since I made some use of what I read, beyond just enjoying myself :)
As my pal at work says, Tremendous!
P.S. The latest Bond novel is turning out to be a decent read while the Lahiri novel sucks to say the least!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home