Friday, April 10, 2009

A Series of Uncommon Events (mostly...)

The last week has seen
- a significant expansion of friends' circle (an uncommon event)
- birthday parties of friends incl. one who shares my b'day (again uncommon event)
- winnings at Opus (not so uncommon event)
- my buying booze for friends' parties (never happened before!)

I started this post with the working title "3 day weekend and accompaniments" but decided to change it midway considering the eventful leadup.

I am on my next few book reviews right now and YES! finally have Alberto Manguel's A Reading Diary (thanks to a gift from a buddy). So splendid start to the next year of my life.

Decided after much heartburn and deliberation to forego - first a trip to Hyd to a buddy's abode and then a trip to Mysore to run at Chamundi Hills, in favour of catching up on my year's reading target.

Here's wishing a stupendous day to everyone who reads this :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home