Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Persiflage 2014

Thanks to my killer teammates D, master Menon and Raju, my team came a happy 2nd to the team led by the legendary Arul Mani at KQA's annual books quiz "Persiflage" on Sun. My team with D has featured in the Persiflage finals quite often and this is perhaps my favourite KQA quiz, combining as it does, 2 of my loves - reading and quizzing. Joining forces with master Menon and Raju made it even better, as I had to struggle to make my presence count, frequently wondering how my teammates knew what they did.

The resulting voucher from Blossoms yielded

One Summer by Bill Bryson (loaded with anecdotes from a phenomenal year in US history)
Hogfather by Terry Pratchett
Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

The Bryson book is a hardbound edition, which makes it tremendously lovely to read. Back to reading now :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
Classes for kids in Chennai

11/27/2014 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home