Friday, December 21, 2007

Biblioholic

The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy

Agatha Christie: An Autobiography

Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waugh

Come, Tell Me How You Live by Agatha Christie Mallowan

were acquired during my third sortie to the Strand Book Sale this year :) The 2nd was y'day when I selected the above and then asked if I could return 1 book I had acquired during the 1st sortie of which I already had a copy :(

Bibliomania peaked today, it being the 1st of a 5 day holiday and hence the following were acquired from Book Worm

Enduring Love by Ian McEwan

The Innocent by Ian McEwan

A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro

An Artist of the Floating World by Kazuo Ishiguro

Finally, the MG Road footpath yielded

Playing for Pizza by John Grisham

Games Indians Play by V Raghunathan

Ok, that’s it. I am not buying any more books this year :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home