Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Blood, Sweat and Tears

9.6 km in 47:57. best so far in 2010.
2 nipple bursts to show for it. was worth it, i guess

new shoes, New Balance 740. Fits like a glove. Only hitch is due to some goof on RRS, got a D width. So can't use for full marathons.

Ran the 1st lap of 1.2 in 5:32 (fast, run is screwed)
Ran the 2nd lap of 1.2 in 5:33 (way too fast, run is now mothered)
Had run 4 laps in 22:30 (not my best yet, but good enough considering i didn't know how fast i was going in the first lap)

Had no water also, although that might improve my time by only about 15 sec. Still need to find another 45 sec first.

Might race in 2 weeks at some race in Borivili.

Lets see.

I think listening to 3 different stars sing Endalo Mahanubhavulu in the afternoon drove up my inspiration levels to achieve this.

45 min 10K, here I come

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home